Thursday, July 15, 2010
Coordination.....
Today we went to Busy Bodies (one of my favorite places) and they had all kinds of new toys to play with. They try and have a different theme every month and they rotate the equipment so that the kids (and parents) don't get bored. This month must be coordination because they had out balance beams and different things along those lines. Isaac got on the balance beam the very first time and walked from one end to the next... I was shocked. He then got on a higher one, that was also thicker, and did the same thing. I was so proud... I even had a mom come up to me and ask if he was in gymnastics because he did so well?? =) Gotta love those moments! He also caught the ball for the very first time.... on purpose anyways. He has caught it before if we throw it in his arms and it happens to stick.... but this was an intentional, close hands and cup right as the ball is in your hands, kinda catch! He did it 3 times in a row..... 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hmm..think Ethan's too big for this place already? I realize there are only 2 kids in the picture, but is 4 too old or do you see other's his age there? Looks like a great safe place for Isaac to play though. Great find!
ReplyDelete